The Multi-Terminology Server (MTS) is the technical tool of the Health Terminology Management Centre (CGTS) for the dissemination and management of health terminology.
The CGTS offers a service package for end-users based on the functionalities offered by a Multi-Terminology Server (MTS).
The MTS makes it possible to:
- Standardise the publication of terminologies via an institutional entry point for professionals and publishers
- Centralise the hosting and publication of terminologies
- Improve the processes for managing and publishing terminologies within the Agence du numérique en santé
- Make available the services and skills of the Agence du numérique en santé in terms of managing and publishing terminologies
The MTS (Multi-Terminology Server) performs three functions:
- Standardising the publication of terminologies via an institutional entry point
- Improving the processes of managing and publishing terminologies
- Providing ANS services for terminology management and publication
the MTS (Multi-Terminology Server) is responsible for publishing semantic resources under the supervision of the Health Terminology Management Centre (CGTS).
It will go into production in three stages between November 2020 and June 2021. If you have any questions, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guarantee the exchange, sharing, security and confidentiality of personal health data
Guarantee the exchange, sharing, security and confidentiality of personal health data, in accordance with the interoperability and security reference systems as in Art. L. 1110-4-1 of the Public Health Code
Je me forme
Our experts on the subject
Finding your way around the technical framework
The technical framework describes the actions in the ministerial roadmap for the eHealth shift.