All stakeholders will be involved in the debate on national eHealth policy and the terms of its implementation. This participatory approach is reflected in citizen workshops, dedicated governance bodies and topic-specific working groups.
- The eHealth Council (CNS) meets every six months to co-create the various orientations presented in the eHealth roadmap
- This body leads four working groups on the following subjects:
- Training: Learn more about the Training WG
- Digital Divide Learn more about the Digital Divide
- Evaluation: See the Evaluation WG page: Learn more about the Evaluation WG
- Sector Development: consult the page of the Sector WG: Learn more about the Sector WG
- Citizen workshops in order to build on the user experience and assess their expectations and fears regarding digital technology.
- Digital health manufacturers are invited to sign the "Committed to eHealth" charter and thus commit themselves alongside the Ministry for the successful deployment of the eHealth roadmap. It is still open for signatures. To find out more and sign the charter, contact: email@example.com.
To participate in one of the working groups, see its fact sheet.
The CNS meets every six months.
Finding your way around the technical framework
The technical framework describes the actions in the ministerial roadmap for the eHealth shift.