Third-party trial sites
Emerge third-party trial sites for digital technology in health organizations.
What is the purpose of this action?
Provide long-term funding for health structures that set up experimental programs, contribute to the financing of their projects and promote the results
Who is it for ?
Structures involved in:
- health or social care
- the public or private sector
- outpatient or inpatient services
The structures must be large enough to participate in the deployment of the tested solution
Budget: €63 over 5 years.
- 30 third-party sites financed
- One hundred innovative digital solutions tested and evaluated
The lack of "testing grounds" is a limitation to the development of the eHealth industry.
This action aims to set up and finance trial programs in health and social care structures, involving non-hospital health professionals, in order to validate the cost-effectiveness of services and accelerate their time to market
The aim of the action is to:
- Finance “leading” innovation structures to implement these trial programs (getting health professionals involved, cost-effectiveness studies, project support, etc.)
- Give these structures resources and partner digital companies in order to develop new tools and services, test them out under real conditions, evaluate their impact, and identify obstacles to their deployment and how to overcome them.
- Disseminate the results of experiments and contribute to the deployment of solutions that have proven their cost-effectiveness. Disseminate lessons learned from failed projects to market players and client organizations.
Roadmap of the action
Launch of the first experiments in the winning trial sites
14 mars 2023
Ouverture de l'AAP Tiers Lieux d’expérimentation, 2ème relève
31 mai 2023
Clôture de l'AAP Tiers Lieux d’expérimentation