Type of actor
Fields of intervention
Health / Social care / Social / Medical Device
Regional / National / European / International
What is Cap Digital?
Created in 2006, Cap Digital is the first European collective of digital innovators. It has more than 1,000 member organisations, including 850+ SMEs, 70 mid-to-large companies/public research institutes, 70+ schools/universities/laboratories and 10 investment funds. In December 2019, Cap Digital will join PICOM, the retail cluster which brings together 120 innovative structures in the retail and distribution sector. Cap Digital is working to make the Île-de-France and Hauts-de-France regions global leaders in digital innovation, both from an industrial and strategic point of view, in six key sectors: Cultural and creative industries; health; sustainable cities; retail; data and artificial intelligence; and education, training and HR.
Cap Digital's eHealth Division boasts 110 members. These innovative players develop innovations in 7 sectors:
- Patient Pathway, Patient Follow-Up
- Data, Artificial Intelligence
- Prevention, Wellness, Physical Activity, Sport, Nutrition
- Silver Economy, Ageing Well, Home Care
- Education, Training
- Service Robotics
Developing R&D, helping companies grow, putting its members in touch with one another, and promoting them internationally are all missions that support the creativity and competitiveness of this important industrial sector. With 3,130+ R&D projects received since 2006, of which 1,700+ have earned labels and 870 financed, Cap Digital has supported nearly €1.8 billion of investment in research and development since its creation, including more than €730 million of public aid. Over the year 2021, Cap Digital companies have raised more than €1.4 billion. 80% of these companies that raised funds in 2021 had previously benefited from the support of Cap Digital.
I have a project, how can contacting Cap Digital be of use to me?
- Identify the most relevant call(s) for projects for my project
- R&D support: Expertise and earning labels for projects
- Connection with the right partner(s) (+1000 Cap Digital members and business partners)
- Connection with a network of qualified experts (+180 experts)
- Assistance in raising funds - putting you in touch with investors
- Open Innovation Challenges / Digital Transformation
- Communication partner / Visibility
At what stage of my project should I contact them?
To become a member of Cap Digital, the structure must be created (feasibility, R&D, experimentation, deployment in Europe/International). Cap Digital supports project leaders from the idea phase to marketing and deployment.
J'ai un projet, en quoi entrer en contact avec Cap Digital m'est utile ?
- Identifier le (ou les) appel(s) à projets le(s) plus pertinent(s) pour mon projet
- Accompagnement R&D : expertises et labellisation projet
- Mise en relation avec le (ou les) bon(s) partenaires (+1000 membres et partenaires métiers Cap Digital)
- Mise en relation avec un réseau d’experts qualifiés (+180 experts)
- Accompagnement à la levée de fonds – mise en relation avec investisseurs
- Challenges Open Innovation / Transformation Numérique
- Relai de communication / Visibilité
A quelle phase de mon projet entrer en contact ?
Pour devenir membre de Cap Digital, la structure doit être créée (faisabilité, R&D, expérimentation, déploiement à l’Europe/International). Cap Digital accompagne les porteurs de projets de l’idée à la commercialisation et au déploiement.
Finance-t-il des projets ?
Non, Cap Digital ne finance pas directement des projets mais les accompagne et multiplie les chances de décrocher des financements publics comme privés. Il faut considérer Cap Digital comme un accompagnateur, un tiers de confiance vis-à-vis des financeurs publics et privés.
Find out more
Frequently asked questions about Cap Digital
Who is the right person to contact?
Christelle Ayache, Head of the eHealth Division – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you charge for your services?
Cap Digital, as a business cluster, is an association under the French law of 1901 that serves its members. To benefit from the cluster’s activities and services, it is therefore necessary to join. Some services offered to our members may be subject to a fee. 2022 due table
Can your organisation assist my project individually?
14 Rue Alexandre Parodi 75010 Paris