Regional Support Groups for the Development of eHealth (GRADeS)
Type of actor
Fields of intervention
Health / Social care
What is a GRADeS?
The GRADeS regional groups provide eHealth expertise for territories and support healthcare professionals through their occupation's digital transition. They are meant to guarantee the outcome of improved quality of care, respecting the security and confidentiality of health data and developing the use of eHealth services in the region.
- Monitor the architecture, interoperability and security of health information systems
- Lead and unify stakeholders around the eHealth strategy
- Promote the use of e-services in health
- Bring their expertise to regional stakeholders
- Carry out other projects in partnership with institutions and health care providers
I have a project, how can contacting a GRADeS be of use to me?
- To find out about current and planned regional and national offerings
- To identify the regional and national standards that affect you
- To technically integrate regional and national ISs and standards
- To get feedback on the design of eHealth tools
- To get cybersecurity expertise in the eHealth sector
- To get support in finding partners at the local and territorial level.
At what stage of my project should I contact them?
From the scoping phase (advisability and feasibility studies)
What can the GRADeS do for project leaders?
- Digital coordination (e-Treatment) and guidance services
- Contact lists (directories, Operational Resource Directory)
- Telemedicine and medical imaging
- Secure health messaging services
- IT systems for emergency services (paramedics, etc.
- Authentication and identity monitoring
- IT architecture/interoperability
Accessible resources (database, observatory)
Contact the GRADeS in your region
Does it fund projects?
Links to innovators and entrepreneurs
Varies by GRADeS:
- Hosting events related to innovation in eHealth
Frequently asked questions about Innov’ Autonomie.
Who should I contact in my area?
- GCSSara (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes)
- e-Santé Bourgogne (Burgundy-Franche-Comté)
- e-Santé Bretagne (Brittany)
- e-Santé Centre-Val de Loire (Centre-Val de Loire)
- pulsy (Grand Est)
- Sant& Numérique Hauts-de-France (Hauts-de-France)
- GCS-Sesan (Ile de France)
- Normand'e-santé (Normandy)
- ESEA (Nouvelle-Aquitaine)
- e-santé Occitanie (Occitanie)
- e-santé Pays de la Loire (Pays de la Loire)
- ieSS (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
- TESIS (Réunion)
- eSanté Guadeloupe (Guadeloupe)
- GCS GUYASIS (French Guiana)
Do the GRADeS charge for their services?
As a public service, our services are largely funded already, but some may be subject to a fee.
Can the GRADeS support my project individually?
Your request will be considered on a case-by-case basis within the limits of our ability to process requests.